Saturday, January 05, 2008

Momma's Love-- Boo Boo Patch

Sometimes only a mom’s love can fix your boo-boos. This child sized rice pack in a heart shape is the perfect Valentine’s day gift to show your little love how much you care. Keep it in the freezer so it’s ready for bumps, bruises, and fevers at a moments notice. The outer flannel layer adds just that extra little bit of soft love.

I've used a mismatched tube sock
filled with rice for a year now for "boo boos". However, no matter how bad my daughter was hurt she did not want to use it. Well, I was thinking about why that was... It's dad's "stinky" sock (not that is was dirty or stinky)! So I made my girlie girl a heart shaped rice pack. She loves it! She is always looking for an excuse to use it now. Knowing how much love my daughter has for her rice pack it made me think that other little one's could use and love one too.

Here are some photos from my latest creation: Momma's Love- Boo Boo Patch




No comments: