Friday, January 04, 2008

Baby Sewing Projects

For those of you who don't know me personally, I'm expecting any day. For our second daughter we decided to switch from sposies to cloth diapers. There are lots of great reasons to use cloth and I'm excited to be trying it out. I could have just bought all of the diapers I needed but what fun would that be?!?! So instead I bought a few (just in case mine don't fit right) and made the rest. Here is some of my fun fluffy diaper stash for a newborn. I have even more fitted diapers, embellished prefolds, wetbags, etc. that are not shown here.

These are fitted diapers made from prefolds.



The following are different styles of fleece covers for the diapers.



Flannel wipes and diaper inserts/doublers




I used a sling with my first daughter and loved it. I'm big into baby wearing and decided this time around to add to my collection. This is the Asian style carrier that I made. It's reversible so that the one side is a little bit more masculine for my hubby.


1 comment:

Homespun Mama said...

I'm way into baby wearing too and have never seen a wrap like that. Thanks for sharing!