Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Howdy Friends!

Long time no see! For those of you who have been checking my blog I'm sorry there has not been any posts in about two months. Life has been very busy and crazy at Auntie Em's house. My newest baby (just turned three months this weekend) was born with a tumor on her leg. As one could imagine, I have spent the last two months dealing with insurance and doctors appointments. We where able to have it removed and it was benign. Praise God! Her leg has been healing very well and things in our house are getting back to "normal". We do have have a few more follow up appointments but I'm not expecting anything big.

To help me get back into the blogging mood I'm going to be participating in a blog-a-thon. It should be a lot of fun and you will be able to learn a lot about me I'm sure. It the Farmgirl Blog-a-thon. Garden Goose at http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/ is leading it and it's open to any farmgirls who would like to participate. I'm sure it will be full of the FG's over at MaryJane's forum. If you have not checked out Mary Jane's website or forums you are really missing out. I have the link on my blog. Check it out!

No comments: