Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Machine Embroidery

I love to use my embroidery machine. It might not be the lastest greatest one out there but it gets the job done. I've used it to personalize everything under the sun. When I first got my machine years ago I found this great website called ArtisticThreadWorks (ATW). After reading a few posts and seeing some of the designs I knew that my best investment would be to join ATW. I have never once regretted my membership. When I ever I have a question or need some advice there are always people on the forums to help. I also love browsing through the photos section to see what other are doing. Both of those are great but the real bang for your buck comes with the designs. They have thousands of designs you can choose from and I always find the one I'm looking for on the site.

If you have an embroidery machine or are thinking about getting one you MUST join ATW. It will be well worth the money! Have questions? Feel free to ask me or any of the lovely ATW folks.



No comments: