Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Projects in the Pipeline

I have been busy with non-sewing projects over the past week or so. Mainly having a baby last Sunday. However, even though I have not been at the cutting board or the sewing machine I have been busy working on some new projects.

The first one is a casserole carrier. This carrier is not your normal country grandma looking one. It is more modern and sleek in design but very practical as it can carry more then just the casserole dish. I'm hoping to have a prototype sewn in the next week or two. As soon as it's done I'll post photos of it.

The second project is a variation of the Bandage Style Boo Boo Patch. This one is an adult size and made for someone having knee surgery. I'm actually making this for my father who is going to be having knee replacement surgery in a couple weeks. If it works well for him I'll start offering it in my shop. Nothing like using your family for testing! :)

No comments: